Innovate and Thrive in the Digital Age
by David J. Neff and Randal C. Moss
Broken into in three parts: Definitions and Strategies; The Three Pillars of Innovation; and, Implementation and Future Consideration, Neff and Moss’s work takes readers through the process of creating a nonprofit culture that encourages innovation.
Neff and Moss assert that the three methods for improving business efficiency (Lean Management, Six Sigma, and Total Quality Management) miss the mark for nonprofits because human services work is messier, requires time to think, create and innovate – and that engagement is our most important metric.
The Future of Nonprofits: Innovate and Thrive in the Digital Age
- Provides nonprofits with a comprehensive playbook on how to create a new, more flexible, innovative organization
- Provides nonprofits a look at the future of fundraising and communications trends into 2016
- Case studies highlight successes and failures
- Highlights the power and strength of Social Media
- Highlights how to hire, train, manage and inspire “internal entrepreneurial” employees
- Features actionable advice on creating an organization that is primed to grow and thrive in the immediate and long-term future
Click on the book to go to the Allen County Public Library catalog to place a hold.
Want to learn more about The Future of Nonprofits?
- Visit the book’s website: TheFutureofNonprofits.com
- Listen to Neff and Moss discuss the paradigm shift and need for innovation in the nonprofit sector across the United States on “Socially Conscious Investing,” a Women’s Radio program.
- And don’t miss this: A nonprofit themed graphic novel
4 thoughts on “The Future of Nonprofits”
Thanks so much for reviewing the book!
Of course! We’re happy to share it with our patrons!
Thanks for stopping by, Lettie
Thank you very much for the positive book review. We appreciate it!
But of course, Randy! We’re excited about your book and hopeful our patrons are eager to implement innovation as a best practice!
Thanks to you for putting all the work together – and for stopping by our blog.